Tuesday, 2 July 2013

World Ocean Day Presentation




4 weeks ago, it was World Oceans Day! Our homework task was to tell people how we use the ocean, what if future generations couldn't do that, promises etc. It was sooo fun because it was the first time using 'Google Presentations' I thouhgt it would be hard but it was soooooo easy! We found out about this place called Midway Attol which is located just north of Hawaii and that is the place where ALL of our rubbish is going and birds and sea life is dieing :( I has to do alot of research and below is a website that helped me find my facts/ideas and there is lots of information about Worlds Ocean Day :)
~ Catherine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, I feel emmbarrased that animals are dying from our rubbish!

Anonymous said...

i wish i was in your family it sounds so fun comparing to mine i like the way you told us about you life at home which is awesome.