Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Ridiculously Big Numbers!!!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOW! I didn’t even know numbers have names for numbers that big! It was really fun finding out the numbers, it was sooo easy because my partner was typing and me and my other partner was writing down the numbers so it made it extra extra easier! Next time I could try doing the typing and I could try to use these numbers in maths to WOW the teachers!

~ Catherine

(if you want to find out even larger numbers click on the link and it will take you there:D)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thats big numbers I think?They dont look and sound real!

Anonymous said...

How big do numbers get?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Huh? i did not understand ONE SINGLE number you wrote i didn't even know those numbers were real :0