Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Welcome to El Salvador!


Mr Fitz has been travelling around Central America for the last 2 months. Sometimes he would give us hints and Room 20 would have to guess where he is! So Mrs G (teacher) decided to put our homework task as find out about the countries Mr Fitz has visited, here are some of the countries.  Mexico, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, El Salvador and Guatemala.  Out of ALL those countries I chose.... EL SALVADOR!  I really REALLY enjoyed researching hope you like it as much as I liked researching about it!
~ Catherine   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did el salvador too!!!Yours is so awesome!!
~Emma!

Anonymous said...

Yours is so cool and lucky for you they speak ESPANOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really wanna go there looks so cool the way you explained it.