Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Poverty Speech




This term the whole of year 5 and 6's had to do a speech! I wanted my speech topic to be unique and memorable, at first I chose the topic 'Brothers' and I finished it but I wasn't 100% happy with it so I changed it at the last minute to 'POVERTY' and I'm actually quite happy with it and it's good enough :) I didn't make it into the speech finals but that's okay! At least I proved that I can write a speech and present it (confidently), AND IM PROUD OF MYSELF

If you have any feedback or questions PLEASE leave a comment in the comment box down below! I would love to know what other people think of it :D
~Catherine

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see that you have put a lot of effort into planning and researching your topic. As a result, you delivered a speech that flowed well. You were a little nervous delivering it, but you did a great job of using good volume and expression. Well done.

Anonymous said...

that is so sad that some people have to live like that so lets be thankful for what we have!!

Anonymous said...

I love the expression you are giving and some interesting words you used and i liked how you explained it really good.